Mandarin Language Studies Program
We offer a variety of Mandarin courses for English and non-English speakers. Courses include Introduction to Level 12 and Advanced Level, with emphasis on Reading and Writing, Conversation Courses & Chinese Hybrid Class (Cantonese Read/Write & Mandarin Speaking) for all ages (Adult/Youth/Children), AP Exam Preparation.
NOTE: Currently, we are offering courses that are taught in-person, online and hybrid instruction for all Mandarin Language Studies courses.
A. COURSES OFFERED
1. Mandarin Read/Write, Simplified Characters or Traditional Characters
2. Mandarin Conversation Classes (Children / Youth / Adult)
3. Chinese Read/Write for Youth, Age 10 & up
4. Chinese Writing Class
5. Chinese Instructor Training Diploma Program
6. Chinese Hybrid Class (Cantonese Read/Write & Mandarin Speaking-Traditional Characters)
7. AP Chinese Preparation Course.
B. ***WINTER/SPRING 2023 REGISTRATION NOTICE / 2023 冬春季報名須知:
- Current Students: November 24th, 2022 from 4 PM
- New Students: November 26th, 2022
- Flyer: 2023 Winter/Spring_MLS & YC Programs
- Directory: 2023WS_ Directory_MLS & YC Program.pdf
- How to register Mandarin Language Studies or Youth/Children Program: How to Register NEW_MLS & YC Program.pdf
**Please be considered to choose your choice of time and course level to register. Otherwise, all withdrawal will be charged the administration fee. (Need to make change or transfer to the other course schedules, please inform our staff members at 604.668.6532, do not re-register the same class and other schedules).
C. COURSES START DATES:
Monday to Saturday (Online or In-Person Mode). Details, please refer to the website www.RichmondCE.ca
D. MANDARIN LANGUAGE STUDIES "FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS"
Preregistration is required by calling 604.668.6532 or visit www.RichmondCE.ca to enrol the info session.
E. REFUND/WITHDRAWAL POLICY 有關註冊及退學/退費注意事項***
# Please click the link below to find the important info for registration and withdrawals 請點繫以下連接以獲取註冊及退費/退學申請詳情：