Mandarin Language Studies Program
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION 網上註冊，請點擊這裡：
註冊後，請再登陸學生的帳戶，然後點繫 Transaction or Payment History, you will find out the course schedules, course time, Location & Classroom number. 將可找到上課時間，上課地點及課室編號等資料。
2024 Winter/Spring Term:
We offer a variety of Mandarin courses for English and non-English speakers. Courses include Introduction to Level 12 and Advanced Level, with emphasis on Reading and Writing, Conversation Courses & Chinese Hybrid Class (Cantonese Read/Write & Mandarin Speaking) for all ages (Adult/Youth/Children), AP Exam Preparation.
NOTE: Currently, we are offering courses that are taught in-person, online and hybrid instruction for all Mandarin Language Studies courses.
A. COURSES OFFERED
1. Mandarin Read/Write, Simplified Characters or Traditional Characters
2. Mandarin Conversation Classes (Children/Youth /Adult)
3. Chinese Read/Write for Youth, Age 10 & up
4. Chinese Writing Class
5. Chinese Instructor Training Diploma Program
6. Chinese Hybrid Class (Cantonese Read/Write & Mandarin Speaking-Traditional Characters)
7. AP Chinese Preparation Course.
B. ***2024 Winter/Spring REGISTRATION NOTICE / 2024 冬春季報名須知:
- Current Students: (Thursday) November 23rd, 2023 from (2 PM)
- New Students: (Thursday) November 30th, 2023 from (2 PM)
- Flyer: 2024 Winter/Spring Program Flyer
- Directory: 2024 Winter/Spring Program Directory_Mandarin Language Studies & Youth/Children Program
- How to register Mandarin Language Studies or Youth/Children Program: How to Register NEW_MLS & YC Program.pdf
**Please be considered to choose your choice of time and course level to register. Otherwise, all withdrawal will be charged the administration fee. (Need to make change or transfer to the other course schedules, please inform our staff members at 604.668.6532, do not re-register the same class and other schedules, otherwise, it will be charged the administration fee.
C. COURSES START DATES:
Monday to Saturday (Online or In-Person Mode). Details, please refer to the website www.RichmondCE.ca
D. MANDARIN LANGUAGE STUDIES "FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS"
Preregistration is required by calling 604.668.6532 or visit www.RichmondCE.ca to enrol the info session.
E. REFUND/WITHDRAWAL POLICY 有關註冊及退學/退費注意事項***
# Please click the link below to find the important info for registration and withdrawals 請點繫以下連接以獲取註冊及退費/退學申請詳情：
## If you are unable to attend class for any reason, please notify your teacher as far in advance as possible or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
###If a student misses a test/quiz/exam/lesson, the school will not schedule a make-up class or make-up test/exam. Any required course materials or homework should be picked up at school during office hours.
- As of now, we will begin accepting registrations for the upcoming 2024 semester, and students' course codes will be listed in the registration form.
- For course receipts, please log in to your student account and you will be able to print out and read all the information such as start and end times, locations, and classroom numbers.
- When registering for a course, please read the online course description, class times, dates and locations before registering. To avoid enrolling in the wrong course and having to transfer to another class, the transfer fee is $15. Winter/Spring students can choose either the In-Person or Online mode of enrollment for the second semester of the 2024 Winter/Spring.
- Each student has his/her own account including individual email address. It is better to manage your child's communication with the school and registration.
- Please use the student's real date of birth to register for classes. Failure to do so will result in the school requesting a withdrawal from the course and no refund of tuition fees
- Please visit www.RichmondCE.ca to read detailed course info before registering your course.
If you need assistance for Online Registration, please email email@example.com or call 604.668.6532